We carry a wide variety of all the feed and supplies you will need for your poultry, including feeders, waterers, heat lamps, wire, small incubators, and even books on raising birds.
We are no longer taking chick orders for this year, but we will have new order forms available February of 2015!
Click here for the printable chick order form! (No Longer Available)
Click here for the printable turkey & guinea hen order form! (No Longer Available)
Click here for the printable Bulk Turkey order form! (No Longer Available)
Please Mail Forms to:
PO Box 225
Buxton, ME 04093
Scan & Email to: email@example.com
Fax to: 1-703-935-5503 (this is E-Fax, so it IS 1-703!)
5 Things to Know About Chick Ordering!
1) Order early in the season for best selection, in particular the rare breeds sell out quickly
and often are not available later in the season
2) We do our best to get everyone's orders in to the hatchery but sometimes they do not have a good hatch so there is a shortage of certain chicks, and that is beyond our control!
3) We recommend that you get at least 6 chicks if you do not already have chickens at home, they are flock animals and are happiest in a group!
4) You can mix & match different breeds of chicks & ducks and they will get along perfectly fine!
5) We recommend that you get your chick brooding area warm & ready before you pick up your chicks, and the earlier in the day you pick up your chicks, the better chance you'll have of getting what you ordered if there are any shortages!
The early bird gets the worm, as they say!
Quart Jar - $1.69
Feeder Base - $3.50
Water Base - $1.50
Lamp with Clamp - $10.99
250wt Clear Bulb - $3.99
250wt Red Bulb - $7.99
125wt Clear Bulb - $3.75